Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1650 "SAC" Morse Code oddity

I used to be very active in long wave DXing, and chasing NDBâs. This didnât sound like a harmonic to me at allâbut rather the primary. It was competing very well indeed with the broadcast stations on frequency. For me it DFâed to the South and Southeast not all towards Texas.

73,

Les N1LF

Les Rayburn, director
High Noon Media Services
130 1st Avenue West
Alabaster, AL 35007-8536
205-621-7500
205-621-7505 FAX
205-253-4867 CELL
highnoonfilm.com

[This message and any attached documents contain information from the sender that may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message. Thank you.]