Re: [IRCA] Some TAs in the Mid-Atlantic

Sounds good, Bill. Re: 783 perhaps you can have an AA speaker listen to it,
or perhaps there's an ID ToH? Lots of TA hets here in IL the past two
nights even using a DKAZ aimed at 330 deg so they are coming from the side.
I could use a TA antenna here again it seems.  Algeria 531 decent  at times
with lively AA mx.  73 KAZ