[IRCA] 24th of October TP/DU West Coast brief

This morning was almost like Brad Pitt's "Fight Club..." - don't really
want to talk about it - because yet again I was using a different cluster
of antennas
and the results were unusual -

Listened from 1340 through 1410U or so - and when I left the dials, the LSR
enhancement (such as it was) was still on the uptick.

In the NHP style. Channels with fair - good audio easily decipherable with
Noam Chomsky linguistic skills...

558, 567, 594, 603, 612, *702 khz*   https://youtu.be/s-E5p7K3lUk The two
NHK twins were equal and some times better than the // at 747! How can that
be at 10KW apiece?
 738, 747, 774, 828, 855 music and pedantic talk by YL in, I think, Korean,
963, 972, 1053 Jam tracks, 1575...

Flirtatious carriers that might have led to something romantic if we gave
them the time of day - 576, 584, 621, 639, 675, 756, 792, 819, 846, 918,
945, 954, ...

Much above 1100 khz was a wasteland but that picked up after 1415 according
to the fish barrel radar - and continued until around 1445 when there was
stuff still coming in.

*Antennas - W/NW FLAG  |   S/SW FLAG*
*MISEK - LANKFORD Phaser*

*Newell Built VACTROL Controllers and Terminators.*

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -