Re: [IRCA] 23rd Oct West Coast first look...

In IL no trace of an Asian as usual. It needs to be very low AU for a long
time. DU's audible on 738 Aussie and 702 mix and not as strong with 2 about
equal strength carriers. 1098 big OC. LSR 1215. Things seemed semi AU when
I checked at 0400z last night and were semi-AU this morning.  73 KAZ 35
miles NW of Chicago Perseus and DKAZ west.