Re: [IRCA] East Coast autumn 2016 DXpeditions

Anticipated LBI participants:

Bill Whitacre, Mike Hunter, Ralph Brandi, Chuck Rippel, Dave Hochfelder,
Bob Galerstain, Kris Field, Brett Saylor Doug Maset and myself with a
couple of drop-ins likely.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (4) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 4);
modified Sony ICF2010's (3) w/APS9B @ 15';
modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip