Re: [IRCA] Autumn 2016 DXpeditions?

> I will be doing a SOLO dx-pedition to the Big Island of Hawaii from
> January 2nd through January 16th - in KONA, HAWAII

using several Gary DeBock modified ULR's --

I may also advance ship a 3' Oak loop that I used in my 2004 Halifax Summer
DX-pedition.

January is not the best time of the year for TP's - I have been there in
October when the DX thunders in from Japan, China, Korea and the Pacific...
but it is not bad.

There was a time that there were a few DXer's living on the Islands -- not
aware of anyone right now.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -