[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 12 October 2016

After all the glowing reports of this morning's conditions I'd like to follow suit, but things weren't quite the same here. I did have Japanese audio here, but it was overnight. My 0900 recording had good audio on 693, and even fair on 1422 (though oddly 747, 774, 828 were only decent carriers). By my morning listening session though the Japanese had fled, once again leaving the dial to the DUs.

729	5RN	Adelaide, AUSTRALIA	Man talking at 1329, then ABC news fanfare.

774	3LO	Melbourne, AUSTRALIA	Fair, with two men conversing at 1316.

1035	Newstalk ZB	Wellington, NEW ZEALAND	 Talk by man in English at 1325.

1116 4BC Brisbane, AUSTRALIA Fair, with man giving program intro after the news, and mentioning "2GB Sydney and 4BC Brisbane" at 1305.

1548 4QD Emerald, AUSTRALIA Bits of talk now and again through heavy 1550 splatter, at 1331.

1566   HLAZ	Cheju, S.KOREA		Presumed the one with man talking at 1329.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR with Wellbrook Phased Array