 Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 7:38 AM
 Subject: [IRCA] Arizona TP's for 10-11-16

I now have a new antenna up and it is a Wellbrook ALA 1530LNP and it is working very good. It looks like the Wellbrook will be my number #1 antenna as it works better than any other antenna!ÂÂWhen I hear very weak audio on the Wellbrook theÂother antenna will only get a weak carrier. Listened from 1250-1335 UT and heard carriers on 558, 567 594, 657, 666, 693, 747, 774, 828, 864, 873, 891, 972, 1566 and 1575.

747Â JOIBÂ hrd at 1323 UT with talk.
774Â JOUB hrd at 1308 UT with talk fair signal.
828Â JOBB hrd at 1306 UT with talk.
972Â HLCA hrd at 1324 UT with talk and good signal.
1566 HLAZ hrd at 1312 UT with talk poor signal.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ
Drake R8
Wellbrook ALA 1530LNP