[IRCA] KOJM 610 MT into IL this morning (CDT)

KOJM made it under KCSP pest this morning! I noted rock mx at 0657 and then
some talk and an ID and then wx into ABC news.  By 0700 which is about my
LSR time KCSP had faded and KOJM was almost alone.

Also new this morning was CHMJ 730 with Vancouver traffic and nice AM 730
All Traffic All the Time slogans. This again about 0700 and in a mix. This
wasn't strong and clear as CKWX 1130 was at times.

On the TP/DU front I did have some island mx from V7AB 1098 at about 1058
UT. No Aussies were audible although I had plenty of carriers. Aussie cx
were better 10 days or so ago.

73 KAZ 55 km NW of Chicago. Perseus and DKAZ due west