Re: [IRCA] 720 TP

I have only heard AUS on 720 - and then only ONCE and only at Sans Souci, on the Oregon coast between Florence and Yachats, OR.

Chuck did âgleanâ many of my Grayland logs for a re-issued âmaster log.â  Iâll let  him address where that might be.

My own master log from Grayland & Sans Souci, covering 14 trips to Grayland and 5 to Sans Souci since 2010 is here:

http://realmonitor.com/master_log_grayland.php