[IRCA] 540 Mystery

Since around 2100 EST, I've been hearing some strange stuff on 540.
Sounds like a guy babbling in creole French, interspersed with bits of
tropical music and weird siren/kazoo sound effects.  Definitely not the
CBC French service, which I'm also hearing, and no candidates in the
Caribbean.  Maybe a domestic brokering some time?  Anyone else hearing this
one?

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON