[IRCA] CORRECTION to Previous LOG 750 Khz Argentina …………..

Hi Guys:

I previously reported a Logging for 750 Khz LRA7 Radio Nacional  - Cordoba, Argentina.

After forwarding a recording of this reception to Chuck Hutton, who also forwarded it to Henrik Klemetz, they have advised me that it is NOT Argentina. It is……

Radio Universidad Nacional Abierta VIA RCR - Caracas Venezuela.

This is a Program that is carried by RCR - Caracas.

My Thanks to both Chuck Hutton and Henrik Klemitz for IDing this station for me. Argentina sounded too good to be true, and indeed it was !!

Corrected Log is shown below…….

Please disregard my previous Logging for Argentina!!

73………..ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

750 Radio Universidad Nacional via RCR Caracas, VENEZUELA  Oct/02/16  2128 EDT  SPANISH  FR-GOOD
Mostly under WSB Atlanta, but did rise above on occasion . Male DJ with Talk starting at 2128 EDT.
IDs and Jingles. ID as ……..
" Este Es ???  given Twice @ 2128 EDT. Musical Instrumental Interlude
between talk segments. Mentioned an FM Frequency then ID as "Este Es - RADIO Universidad" given
twice @ 2130 EDT. More Tx 2130-2132. Mentioned "La Programa…. Radio Universidad" @ 2131 EDT.

Strong AURORA during this Reception Lots of Mexican and Caribbean stations in as well.

RELOG of RCR
ROSS, ON.