From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Russ Edmunds <wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 3, 2016 12:14 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] AM BCB DX………NEW COUNTRY # 38 ARGENTINA - Heard during AURORA

Total Recorder does that as well as schedules. That's all I've used for
years. It's reasonable as well. It's available at www.highcriteria.com<http://www.highcriteria.com>
[http://highcriteria.com/main_files/DPWRB.gif]<http://www.highcriteria.com/>

Sound recording tools: Total Recorder - captures any audio ...<http://www.highcriteria.com/>
www.highcriteria.com
Total Recorder - universal sound recording program. Capture sound being played by other sound players, either from a file or from the Internet. Record conventional ...

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (4) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 4);
modified Sony ICF2010's (3) w/APS9B @ 15';
modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip

On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 2:52 PM, <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I managed to use up a ton of disk space recording the AM band overnight
> from 0226 UTC to 1241 UTC (Oct. 3), continuous. Lots to listen to of
> course. I haven't gotten any TOH recording schedules set up yet. I *really*
> need to get those set up...
>
> Speaking of disk space, is there any software out there that gives you
> control over the sampling rate (to help reduce file sizes)?
>
> How do most of you schedule your recordings? (TOH, BOH, +/- a few minutes
> each way?)
>
> I'll share later (when I get more time) some of my AM DXing memories from
> decades ago (late 70s, 80s).
>
> Mark Pettifor
> Goshen, IN
>

> On 2016-10-03 2:21 pm, Chuck Hutton wrote:
>
>> Rob:
>>
>> I was hoping for an audio file you could share.
>>
>> Chuck
>> AURORA
>>

>> On 2016-10-03, at 2:01 PM, Chuck Hutton wrote:
>>
>> Got an Argentina 750 audio recording?
>>>

>>> Chuck
>>>

>> Yes, I have it on the ELAD Capture. That's where I listened to it.
>>
>> Rob

>> original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of
>> the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers

International Radio Club of America<http://www.ircaonline.org/>
www.ircaonline.org
Web Site for the International Radio Club of America