Re: [IRCA] Puyalluo, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-4

Conditions in Victoria were exactly like Gary described - my session was
from 1315 to 1330 (no dedication whatsoever...)
and it was an immensely watered down version of yesterday with the
exception of some perkier signals on one, maybe
two of the NHK gunners.

The bonus was (yesterday I sweetened and heightened the flags and moved
 the VACTROL terminations to better spots on the antenna masts)
hets on 621, 639, 729, etc that were likely DU.

612 Brisbane sounded fair to midland during the session but did not have
the spritz that it did yesterday.

While watching the NHP fish barrel from the shower (doesn't everyone try to
DX from the shower?) I noticed a LSR surge
at around 1400 - 1410 where some secondary Japanese signals (like 1287)
started munching the domestic scenery...
OC on 1098 was at epic levels and some of the traditional DU channels lit
up a tad. Keep in mind that this was just observation of a computer
screen.

But like Gary said, it was kind of a pooped out session - a little flat...
like Donald Trump's hair less the mousse, gel and styling.

This morning's featurette - all 2 minutes worth -
https://youtu.be/DhI_lPAJ2cw

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -