Re: [IRCA] OT ? beacons

Thanks to all that gave me tops on beacons. Below
is the link I found most useful
> http://home.cogeco.ca/~dxinfo/ndb.htm

Last nite I listened for an hour & found conditions very different
than the past week.  Many pests were gone & replaced by others.
Again almost all Canadians.
Also got my farthest one   305 YQ Churchill MB
Has anyone compared LW to MW for spotting openings ?
Well its a nice change from MW & much easier
to ID these cats than radio Disney or ESPN !!!

FT1000D  200' lw N-S  ( 1000 footer broke )

73
Tom Jones
Mason N.H.