Re: [IRCA] Oklahoma TP DX 9/29/16

--- Begin Message ---
UNIDENTIFIED. Trans-Pacific JBA carrier search Sept 29: unavoidably awake circa 1000 UT, I quickly check 774 but nothing yet. With K-index of 5 and a G2 storm in progress as long predicted, I am not expecting  much, especially over hi-latitude paths.

Just pre-1226 sunrise at 1212-1214 UT:
774-WSW, 738-? Maybe Tahiti, terrible splatter from 740 KRMG Tulsa, 50/25 U4, which in Sept is on day power from 1200, but from Oct not until 1230, which will help on this. Also from WSW: 702, 612, 594, 828; so looks like all Australia/New Zealand, not Japan/FE. Nothing on higher frequencies up to 1611 (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---