Re: [IRCA] IBOC on late on 1190 obliterating WHAM

Re: [IRCA] IBOC on late on 1190 obliterating WHAM

WOWO S-9+10 db here in MN, no intereference. WHAM in the clear S-9+. CFGO atop on 1200. George S.

Craig Healy <bubba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> At 1020 pm Eastern, IBOC on 1190 is obliterating 1180
> WHAM Rochester NY and also CFGO Ottawa ON 1200. I am
> directly across the lake (Ontario) from Rochester NY,
> probably less than 100 miles.

I went out to the truck to see if the HD Radio icon would light up. Nada.
However, I did get a good WOWO ID out of it. At times it was over the Rusty
Humphries program on WLIB.

Anyone hearing WOWO that is west of Ft. Wayne?

Craig Healy
Providence, RI