Re: [IRCA] PART 2 - September 17, 2016 West Coast TP Report - Victoria B.C.

OK.  I'd love to think it's Thailand, seeing how easy 1575 propagates this
way.  But, 891 has a lot of competition, whereas the only things I ever
heard on 1575 is either VOA (usually), AFN (frequently), and Radio Farda
(rarely, in the morning).   73,...Walt