Re: [IRCA] [mwcircle] 2016 Pantanito Argentina Dxpedition

Great stuff Nick!  I see they heard WBAL in Baltimore too - just up the road from me here in DC.

I love the subtitle of one of their sections:  EL RECEPTOR SDR. UN NUEVO PARADIGMA EN LA RECEPCIÃN

Ah men to that!

P.S.  Where they stayed made the Grayland Motel look like a Holiday Inn!  At least we donât have outhouses, solar panels and generators â yet.