Re: [IRCA] September 10, 2016 YouTube HD session highlights

I have recorded video of DX catches and audio wise, I've noticed no reason
difference between "Regular" and HD video if you want to just show off what
you've logged. The video quality can be a bit iffy, but audio is fine.

just a few thoughts from someone on limited bandwith whos had to make do:)

Paul