From: "R. Colin Newell" <coffeecanuck@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 9, 2016 7:56:35 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-9

I popped down to the iPhone tuned into NHP's fish barrel and noted that the
band was suffering from an advanced exsanguination...

*feeble carriers on the top tier indicated - head back to the bed where it
was warm and safe and try again tomorrow.*

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -

Kansas City, September 9 to 11. Hotel space is filling up.
Registration info:
http://www.nrcdxas.org