[IRCA] S. AZ TPs, Thursday 9/8

An somewhat early check had a few TPs. LF conditions were good today so most time was spent on NDBs but a check at the end had 1566 HLAZ still heard, much later than usual. All Asian audio heard.

Steve AA7U

near Sahuarita, AZ

R75; 140' west DKAZ + FLG-100 preamp

594 1220 utc

747 1209 utc

774 1210 utc, best of the bunch with EE lessons, weak on peaks. "My brother speaks Spanish" "My mother speaks French"

828 1202 utc

1566 HLAZ 1326 utc. Female vocal, hymn "On Christ the Solid Rock", poor/weak