Re: [IRCA] Great cx to west

On Friday 11 November 2005 21:26, George Sherman wrote:
> Thanks Saul, just got Escanaba,MI on 600 w/Wolverines FB, ad, new here.
> George S., MN

Likewise here... the others mentioned are unneeded, but WCHT much wanted.
At first on 600 I had a strong Rebelde, talk (presumed WICC), and Leafs
hockey on CKAT.  However, at 2120 while tweaking things I had the FB come
floating up, with mentions of the Wolverines and their opponent, Crystal
Falls.  I'm hanging around to see if I can catch a clear ID.  I'm also
hearing some C&W at times... CJWW is not out of the realm of possibility.
And WMT just ID'ed, so it's an interesting mix.  Thanks for the heads-up!

-Barry

ps: to add to the fun, R Libertad Colombia is also poking through, slightly
off frequency at about 600.045.

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON