Re: [IRCA] File size limit

Agreed - 300k would be an awesome upper limit because you could attach PDF's
and screen grabs and MP3's -

And *drum roll* - I am inspired enough by this burst of interest (it is the
dawn of
DX season after all...) to kick-start the "IRCAonline.com" project in one
way or another...
maybe something that is more suited to this active venue than club
membership - dunno -
The IRCA exec might have something to say about this course of action --
but the domain is technically mine to do what I want with it - scooped it up
from the public domain...

OR

use another domain to create an activity space for this IRCA list.

Bottom line: I am looking for interest and activity and NOT interested
in angering anyone or leaving anyone out.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -