Re: [IRCA] Nice Visit

Don,
I don't have Hawaii on 850 yet, but it seems like I should... seeing that
I've only caught three stations on that frequency.  Hawaii just isn't that
easy to come by here. Being 40 miles inland has it's TP disadvantages.  I
should take advantage of the conditions this year as it's been most
interesting.

I shall visit that area sometime and look those areas up.  My interest in
ghost towns, mining, the Comstock etcetera ties into the Bay areas fortunes
way back when.
73- Doug