From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Chuck Hutton
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 7:56 PM
To: 'Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America'
Subject: Re: [IRCA] SE FL IBOC Status

Dave:

Take a look at the iBiquity test data in
http://www.nrscstandards.org/DRB/NRSC%20eval%20iBiquityAM/amibocevaluationre
port04062002.pdf .

You'll see on page 43 a map that contradicts what you say below. On p. 45
they are very clear that at night, digital coverage is reduced relative to
the analog coverage.

CHuck