Re: [IRCA] 70th anniversary CFPR-860

Wow, 70 years for CFPR!! I have been listening to them for over 40 years
of the 70. They were a regular in the 60s when I lived in Seward AK and
they still are a regular here on the OR coast. Thank goodness KPAM drops
power and goes directional to protect CFPR. Their 10 KW ND does very
well. I talked to their CE quite a few years back.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR