[IRCA] Questions & Answers

 1---Up for a short time circa 6 a.m. PST today 11/10.  Didn't stay long
because the band (to the east) was flat.  Nothing coming in from Wyoming
or Colorado.  To the west my buzz was killing all but JOUB who was in
well enough to clear the buzz.  I caught their pips at 0600 PST very
nicely.

 2---At sunset yesterday 11/9 I found country/western music on 1340 from
1600-1615+ basically atop.  Since KTPI switched to Nostalgia a bit back
this brought some hope of a new catch or somesuch.  Eventually, while
atop the mess, they announced as 'Playing America's Music--KRJC'.
Having driven through Elko NV (and the bleak 100 miles on either side of
it) many many times over the last 25-30 years I definitely remembered
that the only station that you can hear with any clarity is KRJC
92.3.....Apparently KTSN was relaying KRJC.  When this started I don't
know.  Too bad, I was hoping for Storm Lake or Prince Edward Island or
whatever.

 3---Local KQKE was totally off again (3rd straight night).  This time I
checked as early as 2240 PST and found Calgary solid atop (again).
There is one station playing some brand of country music that manages to
reach audibility from time to time.  Once they even gave a singing ID
but I managed to flub it.  Anyone know who this could be (KFLN
Cheating?).  I don't show any western stations with music of any kind.
It looped NE/SW.

 4---Mike Hawkins is coming up to The City this evening so we hope to
compare our dxing methods.........

don kaskey san franicsco ca