Re: [IRCA] SE FL IBOC Status

Craig
           If you pull the radio it would be interesting to see if it
works in an unfriendly environment such as an office building or TV shop
with lots of RF crap generators & a steel framed building.
If it does it would be a big plus for IBAC.  Another real life
test would be IF say WRKO had it could I get it here at nite ?
There is always enuf signal but WINR / WCBM / WPTF / CFTR
& inid SS station beat it up badly. Also CINF on 690 with its
murderous signal splattering.  I have yet to see such real life tests.
What does happen when IBAC has  + 30 signals on
one or both adjacents  ???

73
Tom Jones
Mason N.H.