From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Milspec390@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 6:31 AM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] SE FL IBOC Status

  How dare we so rudely impugn our beloved IBOC? Why without HD, how will we arrive at our 'Inevitable Digital Future"? Don't we need traffic texting to distract soccer moms who then plow into pedestrians? Don't we wish to be spellbound by "Buy Pepsi Now!" - 'bold' plan of one 'consultant' - flashing on screen to accompany Pepsi ads? Terrific! Soporific! Fecalithic!  And doomed to fail.

   How did we survive radio's decades without this sleazy monopolistic scam, whose promoters - like the proverbial snake - mouth all the lines but honest ones?

  Of course it's the radio's fault! Second set produces identical dreary dissonant results, consistent with a this contrivance of avaricious dullards?  Simply blame that radio as well. And the third. And the fourth....u.s.w.

   Standard grift insigniae: Never answer on the level, always make it the fault of another.

                                                              =Z.=

Paul Vincent Zecchino
Manasyncrodelay Key, FL
BT

       "Avarice, hanging, self-destruction - Io fei gibetto a me de le mie case - And I? I made
        my own home be my gallows."    - Dr. Fell, Lecture to the Caponi Scholars,
        c. 2001, Thomas Harris, "Hannibal"