Re: [IRCA] Japan/ no boomers

I only have one carrier on 774 at the time being. A fair carrier on 738, but
no audio as of yet.  774 has been going up and down. I heard something,
perhaps a interval signal at just before1030 UTC, it sounded like a flute,
played sort of in a whistling manner. Interesting none the less.  I tried
558 and 936 to no avail, but will keep them in mind.    Seems like 774 is
the dominating one this year. Last year it seemed that 828 was coming in
better.
73- Doug