[IRCA] JOUB sign-off

Hello,

Nick, congratulations on hearing the sign-off of JOUB.  Hoped you taped it -- that would be great to  have in a DXers audio library.  There were interesting conditions here this morning.  HLAZ or VOA were not heard.  Top of the dial very quiet.  But North Korea was heard on 657 kHz.

I turned off the radio at 1510 UTC.  Did manage to hear China with a nice signal on 936 kHz.  (New)  Also at 1500 UTC,  taped 738 kHz with two stations on the frequency, heard pips on one station and talking on the other.  I need to listen to the tape to try to figure out the stations.  Off to work now, will be home around 0900 UTC.  Hopefully will be a good DX morning.  Good luck.

73,

Dennis Vroom
Vancouver, WA
JRC 545