[IRCA] 890 SPN unidentified

11-09-2005
location- Kent, WA

this morning on 890 first noticed at 0800 PST
an SPN was bombing in here S-9 + 40
abruptly at 0830 PST it dropped dramatically in signal
by 0850 it's gone.
mostly music -
I guess I need to bone up on the various latin/spn styles.
looks like the loop is SE or to the E
could it be Pete's
>On Tue, 8 Nov 2005 19:02:21 -0800, you wrote:
>Re: [IRCA] KDJQ-890
>It's banging in tonight (good multicity ID 2200 EST) so they must be
>on day power. Go get 'em.
>Pete Taylor

I didn't get to this frequency last night when all of the Alberta's were
coming in.
I don't have KDJQ so I guess I'll have to watch more closely.

robert dybas
kent WA 98042-3059
robert.a.dybas@xxxxxxx
NRD 545 - KIWA loop, 100' E/W fence rider