[IRCA] An ongoing bandscan - just in case anyone's interested...

[IRCA] An ongoing bandscan - just in case anyone's interested...

Since I moved into a new place at the beginning of DX season, I decided to keep track of all AM stations heard from here, both new loggings and old.  I will keep this updated through the end of the DX season.  If you have any interest in seeing what's heard from northern California (primarily with a Grundig S350 and headphones), you can check it out at:

http://www.mhawkins.org/radio/dx0506season.html

Mike Hawkins
Campbell CA