Re: [IRCA] Tester on 1610 - Direction Finding

Re: [IRCA] Tester on 1610 - Direction Finding

I checked again a few minutes ago (7:30am EST) and am getting a carrier on
both 1610 and 1611, neither of which is normally there. The bearing is NE-SW
from my central PA location,

Brett Saylor
R8 w/Quantum QX Pro loop
Central PA