Re: [IRCA] DX TIPS for WDXR

Patrick Martin wrote:

> KXRO runs 5/1 KW U2. Rarely heard here at night, CHMB is more common.
> But KXRO is a strong pest days at 50 air miles away. DXing in 1951 must
> have been fun. It was fun even in 1962 when I started.
>
> 73,
>
> Patrick

--------Yes Patrick it was fun.....e.g. These were heard & almost all verified between 1950-1953 from NW Iowa.........

 620-KGW-Portland
 690-KRCO-Prineville
 750-KXL-Portland
 930-KGAL-Lebanon (eventually moved to 920)
 970-KOIN-Portland
1080-KWJJ-Portland
1150-KFJI-Klamath Falls
1190-KEX-Portland
1230-KYJC-Medford
1280-KERG-Eugene
1330-KPOJ-Portland
1340-KFIR-North Bend
1340-KRUL-Corvallis
1370-KAST-Astoria
1380-KSRV-Ontario
1390-KSLM-Salem
1400-KWIN-Ashland
1440-KMED-Medford
1450-KLBM-La Grande
1450-KORE-Eugene
1450-KWRO-Coquille
1450-KFLW-Klamath Falls
1600-KASH-Eugene

  560-KPQ-Wenatchee
  570-KVI-Seattle
  590-KHQ-Spokane
  680-KOMW-Omak
  710-KIRO-Seattle
  730-KULE-Ephrata
  790-KNEW-Spokane (moved here from 1430 in 1950)
  900-KALE-Richland
  910-KVAN-Vancouver
  920-KXLY-Spokane
  950-KJR-Seattle