Re: [IRCA] unID on 1210

It sounds like it could be WSKR in Denham Springs LA.  Lee Freshwater's log says 1 ON 1 SPORTS for them, but their web site shows ESPN program schedules.

Mike Hawkins

texas4421 <texas4421@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Help with unID----

At 2320 EST I have a strong station on 1210, that call it's self ESPN radio. It's covering up WPHT-1210 at times.
WPHT has Ralighy James.

I can not find an ESPN station on any list. The unIDed station just gave basketball and hocky scores.

Any ideas??

Willis
Old Fort, TN