[IRCA] The Man who got Me started...

My 76-year-old Father may have suffered a stroke last night. He's currently
in the hospital, but no one seems to have an understanding as to what has
happened. His Doctor will be making rounds in the morning so I hope to have
some news from home at some point. I'm telling y'all this because he's the
reason I love Radio as much as I do and I hope that y'all will keep him in
your thoughts. I plan to go to work tomorrow as usual, but I may need to
head down to Valdosta Friday or Saturday and see what I can do at home. Stay
tuned...

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!