[IRCA] DX Conditions

Greetings:

At 0930 UTC, I thought I would check the dial before I head to bed. I
have a job fairly early in the morning unfortunately so I cannot stay up
any later, but I do plan to get up in the morning to get at the dials
before I head out.
   An interesting morning so far, Fiji 639 and Samoa 540 are armchair
copy. I can even hear the transmitter hum on Samoa, which shows the
higher numbers. However along with those are JJs, including the lp JJs
on 864 and Korea 972, JOQR-1134 also. That seems a bit odd, but maybe
the numbers are dropping. But it does sound like an interesting morning.
See you in a few hours....

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager