[IRCA] Thanks for the index update

Hello,

Thanks for the index update, Patrick.  I got spoiled a couple weeks when I aimed the EWE towards the Northeast.  Turned the dial to 1314 kHz and heard Norway at a decent level.  Thought this morning was going to be good with VOA Thailand in, but not much after that.  Maybe tomorrow morning?

Dennis Vroom
Vancouver, WA