[IRCA] Chattanooga area Format Change

Hi everyone, I've been meaning to send this in for awhile but just got
around to it. WDOD AM 1310 in Chattanooga dropped it's old MOYL format and
picked up Air America. The change occurred on or about 10-3-05. They ID as
AM 1310 "The Voice". WDOD gets out well to FL at night sometimes so I
thought it worth mentioning.
Earl Freudenberg, 40 year veteran of WDOD left and went to Tennessee
Temples station WDYN 89.7
Best Regards,
John Hunter
Rossville GA

The new WDOD-AM programming line-up includes:

AM 1310 ?The Voice? WDOD-AM
(Program Guide)

- 7:00 a.m. ? 8:00 a.m. The Bill Press Show
- 8:00 a.m. ? 9:00 a.m. Chattanooga?s Street Talk
- 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. The Stephanie Miller Show
- 12:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. Al Franken
- 3:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. The Randi Rhodes Show
- 7:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. The Majority Report with Janeane Garofalo
- 10:00 p.m.-1:00 a.m. The Mike Malloy Show

WDOD-AM will air local news, weather and traffic reports as well as a
regular series of announcements and reports encouraging citizen to involve
themselves in local and national issues to let their voices be heard,
officials said.

The station will also continue to be home base for the Chattanooga Lookouts
as well as the
local station for the Vanderbilt Sports Network.