[IRCA] 1575

1575 UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Radio Farda, Ras al Khaimah (presumed)
Readable quality (if I understood Arabic) on and off between
0158-0205 10/30 with pops (female DJ), news (male) and then a
Mideastern piece of music. It is bizarre sitting here listening to
this (that's bizarre, not bazaar...). I do not envision hearing
anything any further away than this in my lifetime.

As of this writing (about 0212) there is not enough signal to use sync.

Other hets with undiscernable audio on 1017, 1134, 1314.

Do these guys QSL? How about Kvitsøy-1314?

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
ICF2010 + Kiwa air core loop