Re: [IRCA] conditions for Oct 25

At 23:53 26/10/2005, Pete Taylor wrote:

>There's a good question - has a rating service ever called you when
>you were listening to something truly exotic, or if not, have you
>ever filled out a listener survey reflecting that?

  I could bore for some time on this subject...but a short precis:  I did
get a paper survey back in the 80's during a period of good conditions, and
basically transferred my logbook to it for several days...they >were< the
stations I was listening to.  A DXer friend of mine got the same survey
sent to him the same week, and I had visions of JOBB making the local
listening chart, but he didn't come through unfortunately....

best wishes,

Nick

Nick Hall-Patch
Victoria, B.C.