Re: [IRCA] DX WORLDWIDE-WEST

Congratulations Patrick! That is alot of years of editing one column,
and thanks for a bit of the historical tidbits in another post. I had no
idea KAZ edited my column in days gone by!

If I had just a half-dozen contributers to DXWW-E for one column I
believe I would have to pinch myself to wake up =) I've been an
off-and-on again member of the IRCA and NRC since 1978 or so, but only
recently realized, via the NRC mail list fiasco, that the IRCA has been
mainly a west coast thing.

Perhaps with the new influx of east coast folks from NRC recently, we'll
get a little more support for DXWW-E.

73,
Brandon