Re: [IRCA] 650 KENI reception / Re: Goal reached

Re: [IRCA] 650 KENI reception / Re: Goal reached

Thanks Martin,  I never really tried for it before, but with others getting
it fairly regularly- at least N. Calif and northward, I had to give it a
shot.

> Congrats Doug, I've tried a couple times but nothing down here in the
> south.
> Now I have some motivation

Mike, Thanks.   HA!  I only got around to setting one goal this season-
Alaska. It didn't necessarily have to be on 650 though.  I'd really like to
catch KFQD, but I'll have to see what I can do with KXL to make that happen.
I hate to admit that I don't have a list of seasonal goals, but I've usually
set them as I go. Perhaps my system is not as productive as it could be.
Still, I've got a number of new ones so far.   I guess I'll have to set
another goal, hi.

>Was that goal one Alaskan on 650?  Just kidding.  Congratulations again on
>getting that thorn out of your side.  I haven't gotten to it yet today
>either.

73's Doug