Re: [IRCA] TAs from the west coast

At 05:59 25/10/2005, you wrote:
>Walter Salmaniw wrote:
>
> > Fellas, again there were many TAs earlier in the eveing around 0200
> > when I got home from work.
>Walter, nice digging. What are you using for a receiver and antenna?

and, dare I ask where WERE the receiver and antenna, hi.  Great
loggings.  By the time I got there, even 1314 had gone; it returned a bit
later, but there weren't even carriers beyond 1215 and 1314 by 0300, and
even those faded away later.    Wonder if that was the end of the
opening?  TP's back the following morning, though no earth-shattering.

best wishes

Nick