Re: [IRCA] TP action Maryland

Nick H-P wrote:

> And TA again tonight, pop mx on 1314 at 0226UT, though mostly a
> carrier
> before that.  Haven't found anything else yet.

Interesting Nick. This would be 7:26pm PDT. I had it fading in and
out  between a little after 7 and 7:39pm. It seemed to simply seemed
to disappear, carrier and all, at 7:39. I thought I might have had an
OC there about 7:45 but I guess instead, it represented a period when
1310 and 1320 weren't clanging. It's been a nice couple of nights but
it can't last forever. All the rest of you should give 1134 and 1314
a try tomorrow night.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
ICF2010 + Kiwa air core loop