[IRCA] Is Saudi Arabia only possibility on 1521?

[IRCA] Is Saudi Arabia only possibility on 1521?

Heard 0045 UTC 10/24. No music or chanting at time, talk by man but couldn't tell what language. Not there when rechecked 0330, even though W Europeans were in a few more hours (Norway & England @ 0645). The next most likely possibility looks like Spain @ 2kw, but Spain shouldn't fade out so early & 2 kw probably shouldn't be heard here w/just RS loop. I wonder, do I dare count it as a country heard? My chances for getting it again are poor as OKC is a "local" almost every night. Eton E1, 2.3 kHz USB, just squoze by w/sync off. George Sherman, MN