[IRCA] CROATIA-1134

1134 Croatia Glas Hrvatske, Zadar - 10/23 2253-2306. Instrumental and
then a Slavic vocal at good level. News at 2300 in presumed Croatian.
Some ups and downs but at least not total death on top of the hour!
Still readable at 2335 but there's more slop now from 1130-1140
stations.

1314 Kvitsøy, Norway - fairly decent carrier here but I just can't
pull audio out of it due to 1310 slop and garbage from one-mile-away
5kw KKMO overload.

1134 is my second European. The other was the Netherlands CW station
1620, obviously before 1620 filled up.

Domestically, 910 had a 1000 hz tone 10/23 0202 but I didn't want to
wait around for it. Came from the East. Just before that last night,
1314, 1323 and 1485 hets were noted but to audio accompanied them.

Does 1134 QSL?

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
ICF2010 + Kiwa air core loop