Re: [IRCA] Ooooooo ... best TA audio yet in WI !

Re: [IRCA] Ooooooo ... best TA audio yet in WI !

John-

That's Mellow Yellow by Donovan from 1966.

Getting some audio on 1503 kHz tonight that I hope to be Iran. 765 from
Switzerland was coming in using AM mode with the 6 kHz filter (widest) on
the JRC NRD-515 two nights ago with WABC 50 miles away from me. Same with
Croatia on 1134 (WBBR 50 miles away). Tonight Norway and Croatia in

Many others heard here in Mahopac, NY including first-timers like Saudi
Arabia on 594. Also first "logable" details for Radio Sawa via Djibouti and
Radio Farda on 1575 this past week. As other have said, many splits up and
down the dial from north (Norway) to south (Middle East).Right now listening
to BBC Wales on 882 but WCBS 880 causing much QRM.

John Sgrulletta
Mahopac, NY
NRD-515/K9AY